14.6.10

More Elephants....

Thanks Sue for the link to your wonderful blog you now have another fan! Arnt the elephants great! What I found out about the elephants.....

"Elephant Parade is a conservation campaign that shines a multicolored spotlight on the urgent crisis faced by the endangered Asian elephant. Brought to you by www.elephantfamily.org, the event sees over 250 brightly painted life-size elephants located over central London this summer."



258 I think!
They are basically auctioning off all the fantastic elephants. Now while I would love one of these fab pieces of art at bids of £1500 to £50,000 I dont think they are with in my price range! 

However.....
"Mini elephants are available at Selfridges, 80 Regent St, 6 Foubert’s Place and Greenwich Central Market or at the elephant parade online shop." 
I think I would quiet like this one..... 

I will hopefully be going to see the elephant parade....
"Come and see the Elephant Parade herd at our official viewing days at the Royal Hospital Chelsea on the 25th, 26th and 28th June. From 10am to 7pm admission is free and open to the public.
More information here."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts