11.7.10

How dose your garden grow...

Wow what a lovely weekend! We have had that much sunshine I have a got a tan! Not sure that my veg are liking the sunshine and heat as much as I am though, it gets to about lunch time and all the plants start to wither and wilt.


I finally gave up on the peas today they just were not growing, but as I pulled them up and moved the poles and strings they were growing on I noticed that the squashes are taking over, they now cover at least 1/4 of my plot and I only have 2 plants! I have never eaten a squash before though so I just hope we like them as it looks like there will be loads!


The cucumbers have just started to grow now as well. I planted two different types, these are normal green cucumbers above, and these should be white cucumbers..... 

(I like to be a bit different)
Also saw this cute little fellow while checking my sweet corn....

And as we all know ladybirds are supposed to be lucky, so fingers crossed for my phone call next week!!!! 
These are the earrings I made a few days ago....


The three interlinking hoops was inspired by the flower chain pattern (chainmalle) and as they are flowers and in purple (my best friends fav color) they will be sent to her (Fleur) as a little surprise. 
As you have properly guessed I have been a little camera happy today, I took a photo of the bracelet I've been working on....


Also inspired by the flower chain pattern but the hoops were not quiet big enough to follow the pattern exactly so I adjusted the design. This ones not finished yet as it has no clasp, so thats what I will be doing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts