18.12.10

Snowed in....

I'm snowed in! .....


 OK, so its not quiet that bad, but just bad enough that I can't push the buggy through it, and as I'm the only one left at home, carrying the buggy to the main road where its clear is not an option.


The girl is stranded the other side of Gatwick, the boy is stranded in Cobham and the other half has gone off to work (after battling his way to the supper market and back again to make sure me and mess maker have enough food, my hero)!

Still it looks really pretty doesn't it!

1 comment:

  1. Join the club :-) It's not you that has borrowed my bubble then :-) ............ hum... babies, buggies, bears... they go together :-) x x x
    Have a really good time with the snowman your going to build.
    You will :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts