5.1.11

Looking back over 2010....

So for me 2010 turned out to be a great year! Some of the highlights were....

I started my own blog (and managed to inspire others to do the same which is fab)!

I managed to grow my own veg

I was asked to do a project for a magazine



I set up my own web shop/shops (ETSY) (well kind of they still need stock)!

I got a wonderful new home and the kids settled in fantasticly




Had a fab holiday in Cornwall and even visited The Eden Project (wanted to go for sooooo long)

I found some fantastic blogs, written by wonderful people!

I even won a blog giveaway!

And it snowed....

Tho I think i enjoyed it more then some!


Fingers crossed that 2011 will be just as good if not better!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Niky, I look forward to sharing 2011 with you through our blogs! I like the new look by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts