11.4.11

a-Z Blog Challenge part H

H
is for....

Handmade
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Handmade means something made by an individual, rather than one made by mass production. It need not literally mean that no machine at all is used in making it.

You may have guessed by now that I love handmade things!
The quality is so much better then the mass produced junk of now days and it's just nicer to buy some thing knowing that someone has put time and effort into making that thing beautiful. 

So the most recent handmade thing I've made were the fimo beads so I thought I would show you the rest of the finished beads....


these really were very easy (and very satisfying) to make! 


I think this ones my favorite I love that it looks like a wave!


This was as close to a Galaxy bead that I could get

Back to one of my fav places to shop to see what handmade hotties they have....


Have a lovely day 


xxx

Handmade, hair accessories, hena, happy....







3 comments:

  1. I so agree with you on the handmade items, for craftsmanship. And, I think it's important to support local artists. Thanks for a lovely post and nice bead work!

    Hello, fellow A-Z Challenger! Here's my latest
    entry. Come visit either of my blogs when you can and leave some comment love:

    J is for Jerry-Rigged - http://bit.ly/hO1sVY
    K is for Kitchen Konvenience - http://bit.ly/hU4v0h

    Twitter: @SolarChief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. I made my living for the longest time as a weaver, so I truly appreciate hand-made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely beads, so far all i have made with my fimo is er politely described as a mess lol. Definitely inspired to keep going with it though as those are lovely

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts