16.5.11

A break from earrings....

Do you have any of those annoying half finnished projects, you know the ones where you have a fait idea of what it will look like, but you just do seem to be able to be able to get it to the finnished stages?
This was one of mine (I have pots and pots of them), I had the bones of the bracelet, but just could not quiet get it right. 
Now I think I'm finally there....



I just could not decided how to hang the beads on it, seems making all those earrings has helped me make up my mind!


It's nice to just put a project down every now and again and forget about it for a while, then come back to it with fresh ideas.

xxx

P.S Lovely Laura Sparling beads of course (oh and shes taking bead orders again, yippy!)

2 comments:

  1. I love it. It's so different. Those beads are just lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary Ann, arn't they just, I have a few more in rainbow colors but seem to have difficulty in parting with them!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts