25.5.11

Do Over Ugly Challenge Blog Hop


Today I'm partisapating in Jeannie of JKD Jewelrys Do Over Ugly Challenge Blog Hop, Basicly we were all sent a piece of old jewellery in need of a make over. 
Here's what I was sent....




I feel bad about taking such an awful before photo, but I was in such a hurry to get started that I did not check the pics before I took it too bits!!!
I would like to say a huge thank you to Jeannie for letting me partisapate, I learnt alot about the colors I like to use and what I do and don't like useing. Basicly I don't like red/orange it did not go nicely with my silver so I had to use copper instead, which is not realy me, I'm a silver girl through and through, but its nice to have a bit of a change now and again....

Any who, this is what it turned into....



I managed to break the cats eye pendent while attempting to wire wrap it(seems wire wrapping is alot harder then it looks), and I did not like the little brass flowers so just worked with the crystals...






Here are the other people partisipating....



Donna  No Blog
Jamie No Blog


Enjoy your day


Popular Posts