20.8.11

Bead soup hits ETSY!

I was checking out the Bead soup yahoo group this morning when I came a cross Marsha Neals fantastic idea "Bead Soup themed treasuries to help promote the different shops that are participating through Bead Soup".

Wohoo, you all know how much I love making treasuries, so heres one I made earlier kinda thing....





and here are a few I was lucky enough to be included in....




So many lovely things....


Such talented people....



If your in the bead soup and you have a ETSY shop go tag one or more of your items 'beadsoup2011' and join in with the fun!




1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! I didn't know about it - thank you for telling!!! I have just opened an etsy shop, but it is still empty because right now I don't find the time to make some jewelry or create a banner, etc. But the first item that I'll put into my shop (maybe next week?) will definitely be tagged "BeadSoup 2011"!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts