25.8.11

Here is what I sent

Whoooo the bead soup I sent off to the lovely Nat has arrived
So bead soup groupies here is what I sent....


Ingredients
  • 1 Basha bead focal
  • 1 Daisychain extra copper claps (and a few copper head pins)
  • A hint of beads by Laura Sparling (and a stray purple one by Chameleon Designs)
  • A dash of Swarovski crystal (gotta have some sparkle)
  • A handful of green pearls
  • Some random shiny glass beads
  • A sprinkle of lovely colored seed beads
  • Oh and some striped agate
I am sooooooo glad Nat likes it, and can't wait to see what she comes up with.
Royal Mail are on a bit of a go slow at the moment (they always seem to be) so I am still waiting for mine (and the postman is fully aware that he is being stalked), but the waiting is half the fun.

Have a fantastic day

xxx

1 comment:

  1. That is a yummy mix of colours, and the copper stops it from being too girly. Thank you for including one of my clasps in your soup! I'm really looking forward to seeing what Nat makes with it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts