7.9.11

Summers gone!

I can't believe how quickly the summer went by and after a week of madness/excitment, and getting all organised the girl and the boy have both started there new secondary schools, they look sooooo grown up in there uniforms....


Two days have passed and there have been no major incidents! 


I must admit mess maker and I have been enjoying the quiet while they are at school! Mess maker has been doing just that and I have been working busily on my bead soup, which I can't show you so I'll have to show you my latest earrings instead....


Keeping it simple with a sprinkle of sparkle!


And wire wrapped labrodites with pearl earwires, these were really fun to make, I might have to try some more wire wrapping!

Hope you all enjoyed your summer

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts