5.12.11

Short attention span....

Each of these little glass pots (that may previously, in the very distant past, have contained mini lemon cheese cake) now contain an unfinished project, I really must try to finnish some of them before starting any new projects!


A simple stocking filler....


 (beautiful bead by the lovely Izzy of Flame and Glass)


Simple handmade clasp with swarovski crystal 



 Every cloud has a silver lining bracelet. Stunning cloud beads by the fab Laura Sparling.


With my own handmade cloud clasp, inspired by the beautiful oak leaf clasp I used a couple of posts back made by Jo of Daisychainextra. While I love the clasp I did not enjoy making it at all, sawing silver sheet is not something I have done much of and I did not feel like I had much control over the saw (thank goodness for needle files)!


I have a silver lining mark II bracelet in one of those many pots, same idea but slightly different.



xxx

2 comments:

  1. *Love* the cloud bracelet, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...just popped over via The Felt Fairy to say I am joining in the Monthly Make...hope to keep up with you through 2012...Merry Christmas...

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts