9.1.12

Januarys project....

I hope everyone reading had a great christmas and a happy new year, we all did.
I am finding it quiet hard to get back into the swing of things at the moment, I think it has a lot to do with the fact I'm trying to organize myself (most unorganized person ever) Also I have decided to try and sort through my long list of unfinished projects, I'm going to tackle one major project a month and as many small ones as I can squeeze in without getting distracted!
Januarys project is this....


Mess makers new dolls house 


The roof, walls and stairs have been made out of bits of an old wardrobe and the frame is a broken chest of draws

It still needs quiet a bit doing to it, but its been fun to make some thing a with mess maker.

Enjoy your day


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I admire your patience to do this big project!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts