2.7.12

Bead Soup

Well, my last post was in May saying how quickly time was going and now we are in July (I am a very bad blogger)!
I signed up for the 6th big Bead Soup swap by the Lovely Lori Anderson of Pretty Things....


My bead soup ingredients are all packaged up and on there way to my lovely partner Cris of Cris P Art, if you get a sec pop over and have a look at some of the cool stuff on her blog!

And here is a little teaser of what I sent....


Unfortunately I have not been making much in the way of jewellery at the moment, mostly due to lack of sleep and motivation but I have managed to use what little energy I have left to work on this little project....


My work bench, from very worn out to....


Oasis of calm with all my favorite photos under a heavy sheet of plastic to inspire me!


This is my very own little corner filled with all my favorite things and where I am happiest!

Have a great day

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts