23.7.12

Long time no see

It Seems like I have not made any thing in sooooo long, as I have not had much to show you but finally I now have a few pics for you....


10 meters of sterling silver wire, hand coiled and hand cut into 660 x 4mm jump rings and then weeks and weeks of opening and closing said jump rings to make....



20 inches of Full Persian chain (my first attempt at this weave)


All for my lovely other half, luckily he likes it, because after spending that long making it I would have made him wear it even if he did not!
I can also now show you what I sent to Cris my bead soup partner (it finally arrived after spending weeks in the postal system)....


I went with a black and white theme after seeing some beautiful zentangle charms on Cris blog, I hope she likes what I sent and that she gets time to have a play before our reveal date which is 28th July (this saturday). 
Oh and in other exciting news I got into the latest edition of 101 bracelets necklaces and earrings, how cool is that! 


Sending out a HUGE thank you to the lovely Lori Anderson of Pretty Things for sending out the email and encouraging us bead soupers to apply xxx 


Anyway with 10 days to go till my due date and the start of school summer holidays (Mess maker starts primary school in September) I better be off and photo my bead soup creations and schedule my post, just in case!

Have a great day x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts