20.10.12

No mojo

Not much making going on at the moment, lack of sleep has made my mojo take a holiday! So I decided to try some thing new. For christmas I got some fantastic books on book binding and finally I got round to reading them.....

I think I proberly should have tried a few pain ones first, but as always I want to run before I can walk...

I love the wooden covers but think it would look better with a bit of wax

I tea stained all the pages and stamped some with Tim Holtz stamps


I may possibly has a stationary addiction and will delinatly be tring this again.

 Just because I'm not making jewellery dose not seem to stop me from having a bead addiction....
These are some of my recent buys from the fantastic Kerri Fuhr

Who had a deal so fantastic I could not bear to miss out, to celabrate her birthday she was giveing away a free puffy heart bead with every bead ordered


 So this little lot was an utter steal....


Oh beads how I loves them! And on that note I am off to the big bead show in search of my lost mojo, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought I'd like to have a go at bookbinding, which of your books is the best one so I can add it to my christmas wish list? Really like your first go, looks amazing. Best wishes from a fellow stationery obsessive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't been here for ages Niky.
    It's good to see your still so productive.
    :-) X X X

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts