25.11.12

7000 Bracelets Blog Hop

Today I am joining in with the fantastic Sue of Sue Beads and her 7000 Bracelets Blog Hop. The idea is to make a bracelet with a blue themed design for the Global Genes Projects (click the link to find out more about this wonderful project) So without further ado here is what I came up with....


Five heavily encased lamp work beads with some large sterling oval links and a sterling pin clasp.
Please excuse the bad photo, the soon to be teenage girl has decided to take a sudden interest in photography and my poor camera keeps getting played with!
I was hoping to come up with a few more designs but still no mojo (the too cute baby is nocturnal) and lack of sleep is not good for a creative mind, so I decided to go through some of my first makes and thought this one fitted the theme perfectly....





This is the first bracelet I had published, the focal is made from PMC and has a lovely Sapphire cab with rose chain mail links and swarovski cubes.

Please take the time to see what the others in this fab blog hop have made:


Have a great day


Popular Posts