13.3.13

AJE Earring Challenge week 9 & 10

Week 9 Earrings look like this....

Slightly domed copper discs with silver jump rings and ear wires by me 

Week 10 earrings....

Another pair made from flowers from THEAtoo and drops by Scorched Earth, I love how well they go together.

I also made these ones....

Ear wires and beaded beads made by myself (after watching Malin de Koning's tutorial) daggers by Scorched Earth.
I also have three half made pairs, I seem to be on a roll.

have a great day x




10 comments:

  1. Stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. Cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs - still rockin' those earring designs Niky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful designs Niky! Each one different and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great designs. You are on a roll. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thanks for posting the tutorial. I hope to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful earrings, all of them! Especially love your beaded bead!
    Gina H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very unique and lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lovely! I like the Scorched Earth drops especially.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pairings. The beadweaver in me especially likes that last pair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I especially like the first pair!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts