1.4.13

AJE Component of the Month Challenge/A to Z


Today is both the reveal date for AJE Component of the Month Challenge and the start of the A to Z Challenge so its a two for one post and my A is for....

Art Jewelry Elements Reveal

I was lucky enough to be sent an utterly beautiful hollow copper bead by the amazingly talented Jo of Daisychain Designs but I was so excited to get started, that I forgot to take a pic of the bead on its own, so here is Jo's pic of the beads she made....


I seriously LOVE these beads! 
So here is what I made....


The beads are by Indian Creek Art Glass and are the lovelyest shades of purple, and the clasp of course is another of Jo's fantastic creations (it just went with the bead so well, that I had to use it).

I really like how the bracelet turned out but I think it may be missing a little something, maybe a little dangle by the clasp??? 

and now I really want to make a necklace like this. Please check out Jo's shop Daisychain extra for more of her clasps and connectors or her website Daisychain Designs for her stunning jewellery.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!



Popular Posts