12.4.13

Blogging from A-Z *J - Jewellery components

J has to be for Jewellery components or Jewelry components if your American. (I was hoping to have some new jewellery to show you but alas time is not on my side and I really don't want to get too far behind for fear of not finishing). So I shall show you some of my recent treasures from the Big Bead Show that was on at Sandown last Saturday....

Arnt they lovely! The beautiful bronze pieces came from THEAtoo and the charming ceramic pieces are from Bo Hully. I have already used the tiny hearts in a pair of earring, hopefully I will get more time to play next week when the children are back at school.

Have a great day x 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Well, you've hit my interest button. :) I love jewelry and enjoy going to the jewelry shows. Great post. Best regards to you, Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts