10.11.13

AJE Earring Challenge Reveal 21

Hmmm I seem to have lost count at how far behind I am with the AJE Earring Challenge, half term and germs seems to have left us all feeling a bit yuck and I have been distracted with bracelets and birthday gifts! But here is what I have managed to throw together in the last couple of weeks....

Dragon Slayer
Lampwork by Naos Glass, copper shield by your truely

Rain drops
My first attempts at prong setting, a couple of beautiful light blue topaz cabs, defiantly will be making up some more of these!

and here is what has been distracting me....


A birthday present for a little princess and a work in progress....


Lab bracelet with chainmaille, a tad stuck on what to do for the clasp tho!

Have a great day x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts