A - Z
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jewelry findings are the parts used to join jewellery components together to form a completed article.
List of findings
- Clasps to complete neckaces and bracelets,
- Earwires to link an earring to the wearer's ear,
- Ring blanks for making finger rings,
- Bails, metal loops, and jump rings, for completing jewellery. Jump rings can be used by themselves for chains,
- Pin stems and brooch assemblies,
- Tuxedo stud findings, letters of the alphabet, cluster settings, metal beads and balls,
- Plastic, fabric or metal stringing material for threading beads.
Findings are available in all the jewellery metals - sterling silver, plated silver, gold, niobium, titanium, aluminium and copper.
I love to be able to add my own handmade findings to my jewellery designs, it just makes that item a little bit more special and it means that I can get every aspect of the design to work together.
Have a great day x