16.9.14

May the making recomence!

With the kids off during August I did not get much time to make much of anything so I have enjoyed every minute of making the following....


These pieces were just me having a bit of a play around, the owl is a silver version of the one I made for my last bead soup and the hearts were inspired by one of my all time favourite designers Keirsten Giles of Lune Designs (she has a serious talent for jewellery making and a fantastic eye for detail)  Keirsten uses coins to texture her metal and has an amazing blog The Cerebral Dilettante which is full of beautiful photos, great tips and wonderful tutorials!



Tiny chrysoprase ring (British birthstone for May) This was made for mess maker after I was informed that she had plenty of bracelets and necklaces but no rings!


How could I say no to this little face (this is her showing off her new reading glasses)?!

Here is another coin locket I made up this one was commissioned for a birthday gift.

This ones is another byzantine chainmaille charm bracelet, I got to practise my sawing and stamping on this one!


I have even managed to put a few new things in the Bits of NikNats shop.

and as soon as I get the time to make up a few more pieces I am going to be having a giveaway on my Bits of NikNats face book page, so keep checking!

Have a great day x














No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts