18.2.15

My Bead Peeps Swap 'n' Hop Partner




I would like to introduce you to my partner for the Bead Peeps Swap 'n' Hop, She is the amazingly talented Melissa Trudinger of Boho Bird Jewellery.

I absolutely LOVE Melissa's work, she has a real eye for colour and design, and kindly gave me permission to share with you some of her amazing photos, so here are a few of my favourites....


I totally ADORE this piece, the colours, the textures just every thing about this piece screams treasure!


I love how Melissa has picked out the colours from the pendent in this stunning design and how amazingly neat her wire work is, not to mention the beautiful photographs!


Finally, this piece just makes me smile so much! I love the Love Shack song and the copper stamped pieces Melissa made for this  are pure genius!


I do hope you will pop along to Melissa's lovely blog Bead Recipes and take a look at her beautiful work for your self, or you can find Boho Bird Jewellery here on facebook. Watch this space for a teaser of what i will be sending!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts