4.4.15

D - Design

A to Z Challenge (things I love)


Here is what I designed and made for The Year of Jewelry Project in March, not managing to stick to the themes any more because the muse has ideas of her own....

Week 10 - Birthstone of the Month: Aquamarine (fail - these are not Aquamarine)!

Princess Tiana Earrings
These are part of my ongoing princess range made from hammered copper, sterling silver, Chrysoprase cabs and lampwork headpins. 

Week 11 - Hinged (fail again - no hinges)!

Simple Prong Set Earrings
Sterling Silver Set Tourmaline
These were made for a tutorial I wrote for Art Jewelry Elements Simple prong set rough tourmaline  studs, so if you would like to give it a go, head on over to the blog! 

Week 12 - Spring is in the Air (kind of)!

Moss Agate
I suppose it is kind of spring like! A Dennis Hardy wrap pendent, Moss agate wrapped in 2mm copper. I love these stones, they are such beautiful colours and have a wonderful depth to them.

Week 13 - Something I have Never Tried Before


Never made a stamped and sawn lentil bead before so this one fitted the theme!! It was made for the Art Jewelry Elements Hare blog hop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts