16.10.15

We're All Ears :: October Reveal

Today I am joining in with the fab Earrings Everyday, October blog hop. Now I have to admit, I had never heard of Project Runaway before hearing about it on the Earrings Everyday Blog and had to google it (hey, I'm from the UK) but I feel in love with the stunning designs they showed by designer Monique Lhuillier....


So the challenge was to select one of these looks and create a pair of earrings to accessorise it!

I also must admit, I'm not in the least bit fashionable! Nope, not a bit! If I happen to be wearing some thing fashionable it was more then likely brought by my other half or I have had it so long that it may well have come into fashion again!!! I tend to dress for comfort/ease and in the dark (often with paint splats or a random pen in my hair) or in strips (I love stripes). But occasionally I do love to dress up and go all girly and these dresses are so beautiful!!! Purple always screams Royalty and opulence to me so hopefully this shows in my design....


I made some hammered copper and set amethyst connectors paired with a beautiful pair of lampwork head pins (that have a wonderful lacy look to them) from the lovely Linda of Earth Shine Beads! I hope you like what I created and please check out what everyone else created! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts