30.10.16

AE Component of the Month – October

Welcome to AE October's COM reveal! Our component this month was made by our amazing leader Jen Cameron and looked like this....


Arn't they wonderful! I choose the 3rd skull on the top row and almost (as always) forgot to photo it before crating. 


 I love the colours on this skull and knew straight away what I wanted to do with it, which is unusual!
So out came all of the wire and the pliers and after a few days of frustration here is what I created....


I could not help thinking that it was such a wonderful bright skull so I made it into a day of the dead inspired hair pin.


With a crown of beautiful garnets, and here is what it looks like in....


Thank you Jen for the wonderful lampwork, and I am throughly looking forward to seeing what everyone else has created.

Guest Designers
Art Elements Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts