31.8.17

August AE COM

The Art Element component of the month for August has been provided by the amazingly talented Caroline of BlueBerri Beads, and this time I remembered to photo them before I started.... 


Arn't they stunning!


As soon as I saw these beads I started singing "fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars...."  and I just could not get the song out of my head and then I started playing with my stash and out came this beautiful Raven cab by our very lovely Jenny Davies-Reazor and then this....


I made a part bezel part prong setting for the lovely Raven and then hung the beautiful star bead on some really thick silver wire with a couple of melted silver bead caps.


I intend to hang this off a really thick silver snake chain, there is even a little surprise on the back....


A cute little hare gazing longingly up at the stars!

Thank you so much Caroline I have throughly enjoyed emerging myself in making this little treasure! I hope everyone will join me hopping around the rest of the participants 

Guests
Art Elements Team



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts