30.1.18

Use Your Stash Challenge Reveal!

It is no secret that I have a huge hoard of treasures and this months Art Elements 'Use Your Stash' blog hop hosted by the talented Lindsay Starr is one that I will be continuing through out the year in the hope of making a large dent in mine!
I was hoping to have more pieces finished then I achieved but they are many works in progress!
My first and only completed piece is this wall hanging....


This piece started off as an idea for a necklace but then it morphed into this wall hanging! The beautiful star is by our wonderful Jenny Davies-Reazor and the lampwork headpin is by Kimberly Rogers it also consists of a wonderful 16th century Spanish coin!


I thoroughly enjoyed making this and think I will try making some similar pieces but first I must finish off these....



After our trip to the British Library I needed to make some more books, so I spent hours hand tearing hundreds of pages (I have enough for about 7-8 different sized books) and sewing leather covers and now for the fun part the embellishing with more of my stash!!!

I hope you will join me checking out what everyone else has created....

Guests:

Art Elements:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts