23.7.10

ohhhhh look what I found....

Warning the kids are taking over and it is only day one!!!!!
The girl was reading my blog (over my shoulder as she some times dose) and decided to brush away all ideas I had for the second star to the right blog party and told me that we should have a fairy party and that she had lots of ideas!!! I see their summer project unfolding befor my eyes.
So loaded with this information we started to search the internet for fairy ideas, First stop Etsy (I love etsy)! Where we found a shop called


And we stumbled apon this wonderous creature....



It was love at first sight, but I wanted to see more....


How beautiful are these such wonderful colours! I think I might need to get one once I've settled into the new place then sneak him in!

My beautiful beads came in the post this morning and are stunning. As soon as I saw them I decided to use them in the earrings that I had started to make the day before, they are such beautiful beads that the really simple silver wire helps show them off wonderfully....


And very easy to make now I'm having more luck with soldering!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts