29.1.11

Fab week

The other half had the week off from work this week so not much making going on but he did take me to a bead shop, a fabric shop and the most amasing sweet shop.....


How on earth did I manage to walk past this shop?


Look at all the lovely old style jars of sweets


They really did have every thing! mmmmm Sugar mice, cola cubes and lots more!

As you can imagine I was in heven I really don't know which I liked more the bead shop or the sweet shop. All I do know is that at least in the sweet shop I remembered to take photos!

Oh I also won this little beauty....


A wonderful heart trinket dish from Lazy Daisy Glass. It came in the post today and is soooo cute! See a completly lovely week!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that shop! Did you get lost in it? :) Your dish is so wonderful. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - I adore that shop. It totally sparks my imagination... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy? Did someone say candy? Sugar?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts