30.4.11

A-Z Blog Challenge part X, Y

X
is for...???
erm 
xbox!
Yep got one of them, well other half has but its fun to watch them all jumping round looking silly!

Y
is for
Yippy!

Yippy, I managed to find some time to make a couple of bits of jewellery and photograph them....


Nice and simple earrings


Of course made with some of my lovely Laura Sparling beads! 

I've decided I don't like taking photos indoors, they always look much better in natural light.

 I also made myself a bracelet....


I was lucky enough to be given some lovely pandora beads, so made myself a jens pind chainmaille bracelet to put them on, tho when I did it was a but chunky and heavy for me so I decided to just leave my favorite one on.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love the earrings, Niky! Great photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural light does bring out the beauty in your jewelry.
    I made one ring back in high school art class and know emotions play a role in the craftmanship. You must have been smiling wide when you designed these earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black is SO classic, yet I love making anything classic a bit fun, too, and those dots do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bracelet! Nice to meet you on the last day of the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the natural light thing. Thankfully I get a lot of it here at the coast. Those are wonderful earrings. And that's a great idea for pandora beads. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts