28.4.11

a-Z Blog Challenge part V, W

VW
is for
Volkswagen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Volkswagen (abbreviated VW) is the original and biggest-selling marque of the Volkswagen Group, which now also owns the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, SEAT and Škoda marques and the truck manufacturer Scania.
Volkswagen means "people's car" in German, where it is pronounced [ˈfɔlksˌvaːɡən]. Its current tagline or slogan is Das Auto (in English The Car).

Know for there Iconic VW Beatles and VW Camper Vans (I sooooo want one)!
Sandown Race course holds a weekend long VW show once a year and when it dose the roads are packed with them it really is a lovely sight!


Enjoy your day 
 xxx



2 comments:

  1. Let me first convey my heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog and comments.

    I love your post for V. Informative post.

    I am following your blog.

    Please do continue to visit my blog. If you like my blog, please follow it.

    With warm welcome,

    http://mydaughtersdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niky, here's to making it this far, congratulations! I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts