7.5.11

Earwires

I remember reading not so long ago, about the benefits of making your own ear wires, Art Jewelry Mag I think it was (I love that mag) Any who after my latest fascination with all things earrings I thought I would give in a try and here's what I came up with....



They are alot easier to make than I thought they would be and you don't need any fancy tools, these were made with a pair of pliers, cutters, a wooden spoon, a hammer and some polishing papers. Tho if you are fairly good with a hammer you could get away with out using the polishing papers (I needed them to get rid of a fair few marks and think I have polished off my finger prints in the process)! 
They work out alot cheaper then buying them as well! 


Have a creative day

xxx


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Yours turned out very nice. I need to try to make some too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts