9.5.11

Loving Daisychain Designs

I like to think of my jewellery style as clean and simple, so when I saw this tutorial Tuesday on Daisychain Designs for hammered drop earrings I fell in love, simple but beautiful like all of the jewellery on there (seriously love  that blog)! 
So I had to give it a try (of course I had to change it a little, can't follow instructions me, so I did them square with swarovski cubes)!

And here they are....


I love, love, love them! I did try them with three cubes but they were a bit too long for me, but now I want them in black, how cool will that look!



xxx

4 comments:

  1. They are fab Niky! I love how you've changed the earwire shape to compliment the beads.
    Thank you for the link and the lovely comments!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pick when it comes to my earrings, because I hate when anything dangles too long. I constantly fidget with my ears then and irritate them. These are so cute! The blue is beautiful, but I would be interested to see what they look like in black.
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20/7/11

    ooh, I love the clean simplicity of these! pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts