7.7.11

Fire lantern

I'm yet again (as often seems to be the case) out of silver and awaiting more, but when I get that itch to make some thing, then make some thing I must....


1mm copper wire to the resuce, throw in a handful of glass beads, lots of cutting, filing, bending, sawing and hammering....Itch gone fire lantern necklace made



I don't know why but for some reason I can't seem to bring my self to put orange beads with silver, I always seem to team them with copper????




 I really enjoyed making the figure of 8 chain, which for me was strange coz it took sooooooooo long to make.



Definatly going to try making this in silver 

Have a great day

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh heavens, I thought the chain was purchased! That's some serious work girl! This is a delightful necklace. Love the design, and copper and orange are such naturals together. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photography Niky. That's half the deal at least.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts