14.8.11

Total Treasures Blog Hop

I decided to join in with Copper Diem's fantastic idea....
Total Treasures Blog Hop

Copper Diem is hosting a Total Treasures blog hop based on the treasuries on Etsy, each person participating was emailed a treasury to use as inspiration to create a piece of Jewellery (such a brill way to get inspired) and here is the treasury I was sent....

Oh I love it, look at the leather bracelet, and that beautiful skirt and those fantastic plates!

You might have guessed that I love the color blue, so this was quiet an easy one as I have lots (and lots and lots) of blue things to choose from, any who this is what I came up with....


Sticking with my latest favorite chainmaille pattern
Blue, blue, blue, blue (beads mostly by Laura Sparling)


Why not head on over to the other partisipants to see what they have made....


Many thanks to Amy for inspiring us all!

Have a creative day
xxx


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, I love your bracelet. The heart bead is fabulous!
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niky,
    it looks like Amy picked your treasury to match your blog layout. I love those colors too. And I think your bracelet is really cool. When I looked at it I got stuck on the chain and thought wow where did she get that. Then I read that you made it! Really cool. I think chain maille looks so nice but I only tried it once - it seems my fingers are too big for it :-). Have fun hopping. Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14/8/11

    That palette is gorgeous! I love the bracelet and your big blue heart is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bracelet is beautiful.
    I love the beads,color and the chain maille sets it off perfectly.
    Great design!
    Cilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that chainmaille!
    You are mastering chainmaille and wireworking. Your work is so neat and fine. Love it!
    I would love to learn how to wap beads that way.
    And the colour fits you so well. Amy chose a personalized treasury just for you. It is lovely! And those beads shout Laura Sparling everywhere. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chainmaille is gorgeous, really love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a fantastic piece! and it fits the treasury perfectly! love that heart bead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, lovely!! Your color & chainmaille are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bracelet - I love that combo of silver and blue - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, do you ever make anything ugly? You have some of the best designs, and beautiful jewelry, and this is no exception. What a stunner!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great treasury! I love the bracelet that you created, the colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a gorgeous bracelet! I love that chain maille link :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts