15.10.11

The Big Bead Show....

From the moment I stepped through the door I was in heaven, shiny, sparkly bead heaven! Yep today was the day of The Big Bead Show.


Mess maker and my new beady partner in crime (my lovely cousen) Amanda of melt together beads (new to beading and new to blogging so head on over and share the love). I really should have taken more photos, but you see there were too many shiny things going on! 


Some of my lovely new stash....


I was lucky enough to meet up with some wonderful bead people today including the fantastic Becky of Chameleon Designs who came in second place in the bead awards (congrats), and her lovely friend Sarah of Flame Force Five, her stand was my idea of bead heaven and she had the most beautiful wooden display busts! 


These are what I got from Sarah, that bottom bead is my favorite buy, I love it!


Labradorite cab from Shangrila Gems



Shiny!


These little beauties are tiny, and Michaela was such a nice person!


Titanium Drusy from Designer Cabochons (I could have spent hours looking at all the beautiful stones).
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend




5 comments:

  1. Hi Niky

    It was lovely to meet you & Amanda yesterday and I'm so pleased you like your little beadies. my husband is chuffed that you like his handiwork too. You're right - the wooden stands he made me are lovely!

    Hope to see you again

    Sarah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Niky

    Lovely to see you too and to meet Amanda, those drusy cabs are stunning and looks like lots of gorgeous beads too :))

    Hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend

    Becky
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh. Jealous much. I spent the weekend re organising the upstairs of our house which is still in turmoil and shopping . . . Yay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.... That's handmade beadies are so cute..... I really like those... Especially the one with oval shaped bead....

    Designer Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts