16.10.11

i heart macro


Never before have I been so skin crawlingly horrified yet suprisingly inquisitive, as a few hours ago when I found this... I want to say beauty but my fear of giant sized bugs wont let me.

A hornet I think?

I spent quiet some time taking snap shots and watching it, If it had not have been for the very thick piece of glass seperating us there is of course no way I would have even dreamed of getting with in 100 ft of this thing.


Strangly mesmorising and incredably yuck all at the same time.



Have a lovely day




9 comments:

  1. Love the shots and I agree with you, I sure wouldn't want to be close to that bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great shot....glad it was at your house and not mine.....cringe

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! They shots are great, but they definitely give me the willies. I DO like all the details though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love taking photos of bugs. Yes they are a little icky but very cool at the same time. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot! Love the first one! Bugs ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at skin crawlingly beautiful. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That critter looks scary! Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! ::shudder:: I dislike bees, wasps and all stinging insects! But can completely understand your fascination when separated nicely from one ;) Great macro shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photography :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts