27.1.12

First jewellery of the year and.....

Gosh January is nearly over and I have only made one pair of earrings....


I'm trying hard not to start any new jewellery projects until I have finished some of my many works in progress (it is taking a lot of will power as I was given some new tools for christmas that I am dying to try out).

But on the plus side I have managed to finish mess makers dolls house....


The roof is made from a couple of decks of playing cards, simply glued on and painted. 


The roof opens up to reveil a master bedroom and bathroom but I need to fit something to hold it open.

 I stuck in a few ACEO's on the walls as posters, which she loves, but I still need to kit out the kitchen. One thing is for sure three year olds that know what they want are the worst people to work for!


Have a fantastic weekend

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Niky :-)
    Unlike one made by "one of us" here :-) It was built in the garage and so big that it wouldn't fit in the front door :-)
    I know one little star is going to light up seeing this :-) X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very striking colour combination on the earrings and the doll house is just gorgeous. I'm sure the mess maker is delighted with it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/2/12

    Jewelry not jewellery. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts