7.2.12

February already

Can you tell Valentines day is getting closer?
I managed to finish off one piece in my half done pile....


Key to my heart bracelet (lampwork beads by Laura Sparling)



The focal was made from metal clay well over a year ago, but I did not like it so it was thrown in my recycle pot. After playing around and adding some texture with my hammer, stamping it with a tiny key stamp, doming it and adding a touch of liver of shulpher I now like it!

Moving on to something else I like....


Isn't it beautiful? 
This stunner is by Blue Bird Heaven on ETSY and as much as I love it, with shipping to the UK it is well out of my budget, but by chance I happened apon these little treasures at last months antique fair....


And thanks to my wonderful other halfs smooth talking they were a steal at £7.50 each,
He even carried them all the way home for me, hows that for romance!

I love the little details on them.
So thats February's project sorted.

Have a great day and keep smiling


3 comments:

  1. Oh score! Love, love, love the boxes! Are you going to leave them natural, or paint? They would be lovely either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some art screams, beauty...
    Can I ask a favor? not for me, but any links are helpful side links are great.
    Just need to visit and link somehow to show that there is another world out ther and this one needs some help ... Lov's :-) Freya has added a new dimention :-).............
    In reality, lots of love my dear friend. you art is amazing :-) x x x really love it :-) X X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your necklace! and the display boxes.......perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts