7.2.12

February already

Can you tell Valentines day is getting closer?
I managed to finish off one piece in my half done pile....


Key to my heart bracelet (lampwork beads by Laura Sparling)



The focal was made from metal clay well over a year ago, but I did not like it so it was thrown in my recycle pot. After playing around and adding some texture with my hammer, stamping it with a tiny key stamp, doming it and adding a touch of liver of shulpher I now like it!

Moving on to something else I like....


Isn't it beautiful? 
This stunner is by Blue Bird Heaven on ETSY and as much as I love it, with shipping to the UK it is well out of my budget, but by chance I happened apon these little treasures at last months antique fair....


And thanks to my wonderful other halfs smooth talking they were a steal at £7.50 each,
He even carried them all the way home for me, hows that for romance!

I love the little details on them.
So thats February's project sorted.

Have a great day and keep smiling


Popular Posts