10.2.12

Bead display

This is what I decided to do to the first of my two print trays...
(Now I can see all my pretty beads and I dont have to hunt around for them)
This is my little corner of the living room and where I do most of my making, and blogging, as you can see the desk needs a bit of a face lift (that might be next months project)

This was the lovely view waiting for me out side my window this morning, a beautiful dusting of snow. 

 Oh and what better way to enjoy the snow then wrapped up nice and snug indoors eating Ice cream pie.

Hoping your all keeping nice and warm

xxx



3 comments:

  1. Your space looks wonderful! I am drooking on the screen looking at your pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream pie looks fabulous! And I like what you did with your display tray. Also, I would love some snow like that. It's grey and rainy out, which I don't mind. But we only get the smallest amount of snow every 5-10 years here in New Orleans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niky! I was just checking out the list for the travelling craft box and see you will be sending it on to me! Can't wait to hear from you! Love your blog!

    Jewel x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts