22.4.12

When the dog bites, when the bee stings....

....When I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I ....Put them all together in a bracelet...and I don't feel so bad!


I have been feeling a bit run down of late (still waiting for the pregnancy glow to kick in) but it's amazing what a little bit of making time can do. 'A few of my favorite things' seemed like a good title for this one. Beautiful silver heart clasp by Daisy Chain Extra, wonderful clear glass lampwork nuggets with fab silver trails and shimmer beads by the lovely Laura Sparling with a few Faceted moonstone nuggets thrown in for extra sparkle and a subtle flash of blue. 


Something thrown together (I really should work on the projects I have half done rather then starting new ones but hey ho) Lampwork galaxy bead again by Laura Sparling teamed up with a cluster of lovely flashy labradorites.


And my most favorite, this one has been half done for ages I wanted to hand make a chain for it but every thing I tried it on was always a bit too much so I decided to go with a simple snake chain instead. Beautiful Titanium coated druzy from Designer Cabochons simply bezel set. This was my third ever attempt of bezel setting and I'm hoping that the next attempt will be a bit more imaginative!

Have a fantastic day

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi, gorgeous jewelly. I have heard that the traveling Laa laa box is on its way to me. Could you please email me your address. Thank you dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee I have emailed you my address x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, how did I miss that you're pregnant? Congratulations! I remember how exhausted I was at first. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lori, only 16 more weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts