12.1.13

Focus on life: week 2 - your word

Hmmmmm my word well this one seems appropriate....


FINISH
(another unfinished project a beautiful 1940's type writter that I mean to clean up and fix)

I struggle to finish everything, from my coffee in the morning to the 10 or more projects I have on the go at one time, for example today I am sitting at my desk surrounded by things to package up and post off, I have 3 pairs of earrings all half made as well as at least 5 other jewellery items all started but no where near completion, I have started to make two new handmade books and have more bead caps sitting in the bathroom drying because I have just sealed them not to mention a half decorated bedroom. I have so many ideas that I want to do them all at once, and am so easily distracted its shocking so my word is Finish. I AM going to finish all my current projects before I start more and to help me.....


My latest make a book to keep all my ideas in so I don't feel the need to run off and start a million other projects.


Now if you will excuse me I am off to finnish a pair of earrings, paint a bedroom and then write a list of all the other part done projects that need seeing to.

Have a great day

Niky x

Popular Posts