14.2.13

AJE Earring Challenge week 6

Week 6 earrings look like this....
I love these, but they were a nightmare to photograph




The clear glass hoops (incredibly hard to photo) were leftovers from a fab bead soup that I was sent from the fab Natalie Monkivitch aka Bead Monki ages ago, and the stunning lampwork head pins are by Nadin Art Glass, and the swirls and earwires were hand forged (how fancy dose that sound) by myself, Given half a chance here is what I would wear them with....


Have a great day x




4 comments:

  1. Love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! They would definitely bring the "wow" to the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! Isn't Nadin's stuff amazing? Her headpins delight me. I love how you combined all the different elements here. Elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts