16.2.13

Focus on life: week 7 - Beauty of Flowers

Week seven is all about the Beauty of Flowers 
I love flowers, but no longer get them and can't really have any in the house as they have really terrible effects on my other half's hay fever, So off I went to see what beauties I could find out in the big wide world (well not that big or wide as I stayed in Esher), unfortunately due to the snow and cold weather recently there were bulbs spring up every where, but none had flowered yet, so i decided to do this....


Now I can have a vase of flower beads, although I think I may need to purchase a few more beads to make it look really good!


and possibly a few more twigs to put even more on!



And maybe a little bird house, still if he can't buy me flowers maybe I will suggest flower beads after all they will last longer!

As an after thought I  decided to add so old photos of flowers that I took from out trip to the Eden Project, after all they are beautiful....





Have a great day x




21 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I need a bead tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vase of bead flowers is delightful. And your closeups are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE your bead tree!! you must show us as it comes into bloom throughout the year... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Bead Tree and your photos of the real flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bead tree! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. l admire your creative ingenuity! a lovely "flowering" tree:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bead tree idea! This is giving me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your bead tree! It's perfect year round. The photos of the other flowers are amazing, too - enjoyed those a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flower bead tree - how very creative!!

    (no. 45 this week)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bead tree is so amazing! Post photos when you add things, it's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pics!!! The bead tree is a great idea. My friend Laurie collects trees made of wire and multi-colored bead chips. They are so pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  12. creative idea with the bead tree, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a clever idea to have a bead tree! Spectacular shots of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bead tree is fantastic. So is that last flower - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your minimalist vase of bead flowers! What is that last flower? I've never seen one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. flower beads sounds like a perfect middle ground. When I was in kindergarden we collected branches, saved plastic jusice cups and rocks and decorated aid cups stuck in the rocks and twigs and then got gum (OMG!) and pink popcorn (WOW!) and stuck the popcorn to the twigs with the gum. I swear to you that "cherry blossom" tree bloomed in my home until I was a teenager and said, you really can throw this out you know.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful idea - the bead bush! Great way to use those odds and ends and a special bead or two.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the idea of a flowering bead tree! The real flowers are so beautiful. Especially the hibiscus.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you have started a trend. I can see bead trees in a lot of homes, in the near futures. Fantastic photos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need a vase of bead flowers!! They are beautiful!!
    Now if we can just get them to grow like that! ;) The collection of real flowers are beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh now why didn't any of the rest of think of that! a bead tree - that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts