2.2.13

Focus on life: week 5 - Capture Our Hearts


Hmmm "Capture Our Heart" that was this weeks prompt, so round and round I went with my camera wandering around the streets looking for some fantastically hidden heart to capture (properly looking quiet crazy as I gaze around here and there and then start randomly staring at the clouds and then back to leaves on the ground) but try as I might I could not find what I was looking for, then while sitting where I sit every day, doing what I do every day, I took a few moments to look at my bead display storage and right next to me, at eye level even! There staring right back at me.....


Of course lots of hearts, and then as if by magic once I had stopped looking for them, more appeared...


Stuck to my fridge, where it has been for the last couple of months and....

A very battered one of the kids cups that I wash up numerous times a day!

Have a fantastic day x

Popular Posts