2.2.13

Focus on life: week 5 - Capture Our Hearts


Hmmm "Capture Our Heart" that was this weeks prompt, so round and round I went with my camera wandering around the streets looking for some fantastically hidden heart to capture (properly looking quiet crazy as I gaze around here and there and then start randomly staring at the clouds and then back to leaves on the ground) but try as I might I could not find what I was looking for, then while sitting where I sit every day, doing what I do every day, I took a few moments to look at my bead display storage and right next to me, at eye level even! There staring right back at me.....


Of course lots of hearts, and then as if by magic once I had stopped looking for them, more appeared...


Stuck to my fridge, where it has been for the last couple of months and....

A very battered one of the kids cups that I wash up numerous times a day!

Have a fantastic day x

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. There is nothing like a child's drawing to bring a smile. I love those beads also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! what a beautiful note from your daughter ... I kept several like that from my girls. They still make me smile ear to ear when I read them

    ReplyDelete
  3. there they are again - hiding in plain sight... crazy how that happens :)
    great post!
    no. 26

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool hearts in unexpected places! I'll admit it took me a few seconds to see all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it funny how t you find what you are looking for right in front of you., after you have looked all over the place. I enjoyed your description of your search.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same experience, and then it just flowed! Niki, did you realize your linky at Sally's site is linking to your Wk 4 blog rather than this one? Just FYI...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the note on the fridge the most....how sweet that it is there to remind you of a certain somebody who loves you with all their heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all those little hearts...so cool...and I love the note on the fridge too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh is that an that Anne Choi bead - It is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts