9.2.13

Focus on Life - Week 6 - Feel The Love

Week 6 of Sally's challenge was to 'feel the love' being so close to Valentines there certainly is alot of it going around so I got a little snap happy, but this photo is by far my favourite....


  • I love how she comes to cuddle on the sofa and within minuets is fast asleep
  •  I love the way she snores when she is asleep it is so relaxing (strange but true)
  • I love how cute she looks in her "snuggle suit"
  • I love that she calls her PJ's her snuggle suit
  • I love that even when she is on her own as long as she has Chloe (her teddy) she always has a friend to talk to


Yep defiantly feeling the love!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable photo, Niky! She looks like a little angel and I love from she is holding her teddy!



    There was a problem with your blog link, it wasn't sending people to your page. It's fixed now and I will post on my facebook page so others know that it now works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your post now! What an adorable photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet post. I love your photo. My kiddo has a blanket very much like your daughter's teddy. She still doesn't sleep well without it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygoodness!! The 'snuggle suit' makes me smile so much! I can definitely feel the love in this picture. It's warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet photo and I love what you wrote about her. Lots of love in that post.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts