9.3.13

Focus on life: week 10 - All Wrapped Up

Here in the UK tomorrow (10th March) is Mothers Day so my all wrapped up is one of my very favourite type of wrapping, gift wrapping....

Seriously the reason I love christmas and birthdays is because I get to wrap up gifts in pretty paper (I'm a stationary addict) with ribbons and bows and all sorts. 

This time tho I could not find a wrapping paper I liked, so I made my own from a large brown envelope which I sent through the printer, to pretty it up a little, add the back side of an old post card, print, fold neatly and finnish with a touch of washi tape and I was in my element.
And the gift....


The cutest little dish for my mummy's earrings (which I must dash off to finnish so I can give her those too)

Have a great day x

11 comments:

  1. What a pretty package! I'd love to get what's in it too. Happy mother's day to all English Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Love that wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day, U.K. Moms! Yours will be thrilled with her gift, I'm sure... do share when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wrapping paper you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so sweet! I love wrapping gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore lovely wrapping! and i'm sure she'll love her pressie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet gift for your mom! she'll love to be reminded each time she takes her earrings from the dish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wrapping and the gift are just wonderful! What mom (mum) wouldn't love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mothering Sunday right? or did I make that up... I'm Canadian but born to a british dad so sometimes I can't keep it all straight. Plus I don't get East Enders anymore :( I'm with you as a paper lover, but I tend to hoard and not "use up". I'm sure you're mum will lover her pretty gift

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mother's Day!! Love your wrapping. I love it when folks take the time and the wrapping is a gift in and of itself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Niky you did a fine job wrapping your Mother's gift. I know I'm a couple of days late but Happy Mothers Day anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts