13.4.13

Focus on life - Week 15 - Aged Beauty

This weeks prompt could not have been more me! I LOVE old things, any thing that looks like it has a story to tell, is rustic/rugged and makes you want to touch it, so I may have got carried away with the photos....

One of my favorite hammers

A bargan from ebay

Old buttons

Old coins

and even old belt buckles at this point my other half would say I'm just hoarding junk but I have plans for these, I just have to finnish the 101 other projects that I have started first!

Have a great day x



11 comments:

  1. wonderful collections! i love old tools, esp. the wooden handles, but the buttons are just magical :)
    a great post and beautiful photos!
    have a wonderful week :)
    no. 21

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have plans for all my treasures... I'm rather taken with the belt buckles... although that hammer would fit into my collection seamlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your shots!!! Those buttons are drool worthy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wanna come over to your house and 'play' - these are awesome 'aged beauties' for certain!! That hammer is dreamy and those buttons are making me drool - love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful collections there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these old things! That hammer looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I want to go shopping with you! ; ) Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your old items and one day you will get to those belt buckles.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great collection and agree with Courtney ... the buttons are drool worthy! is that a viking one? holy smokes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of worthy old things. Love the buttons, and i know what you mean about the buckles, there is one on my "inspiration table" right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As long as you can still see your floor you are not hoarding.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts