11.5.13

Focusing on Life - Abstract & Hope


I missed last weeks prompt so I thought I would combine that and this weeks into one....


This is my nephew (the boy), He has lived with me for 8 years now and it has not been an easy time,  at the moment we are going through another rough patch. He has a lot of issues and most of them will stay with him for the rest of his life. 
I have so many hopes for him, I hope that despite of every thing he becomes the man I know he can be and I hope more than any thing that he can be at peace with his situation and be happy with his life.

I hope you have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Life is challenging sometimes. I hope that your nephew can overcome the rough spots and have a happy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to see those we love walk a path we wouldn't have chosen for them. Hugs to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that you will make it through this rough patch and that he WILL become everything you HOPE him to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your interpretation of the two prompts. Hope, through a mist. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is lucky to have you even if he doesn't realize it yet. That is a wonderful photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niky your post this week is great. I wish him the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that he finds peace as well and that the hopes you have for him are fulfilled! Lovely photo for the abstract prompt as well - very nicely done!! Thoughts and prayers to you,.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ditto everyone's thoughts... Hoping he sooner rather than later feels the hope that life can be anything he wants. You are giving him love and a safe place to discover those dreams that are all his.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is lucky he has you but probably won't realize that until later in life. I hope you both get through the rough parts and into a place where you want him to be. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nephew is lucky to have someone like you that cares for him. Keep doing what you are doing, even during the times it looks like nothing works. He may not appreciate it now, but someday he will. Bless you for all you do for this young man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holding on to those hopes for him, that is a wonderful thing. A needed thing. I'm glad he has that. Hoping great things for you together. Happy Mother's day! Love the life of this picture, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts